We’re releasing an update to the integration of Seller Sabre Hospitality/Synxys (SHS) as per below.
The update will be installed by 25th of October 10:15 CEST.
What is it?
It’s a breaking change updating to Synxys v10.23, please be advised about the new features:
- MealPlanList has been updated according to the new Synxys mealplans.
- MealPlans have been added to our availability response. Now full prices are returned on the option.
- Implemented multiroom shopping. (All rooms must have the same pax number and ages.)
- Second Avail on Valuation has been optimized by sending the ratePlanCode for a faster response.
- Implemented availability search by GeographicCode.
- Added rooms and additional attributes in our DescriptiveInfo response.
The Seller introduced this new version and we needed to update TravelgateX integration according to the new specs.
What do I need to do?
To benefit from these new features, you only need to change the generic URL to the new endpoint:
Buyers will need to remap rooms according to the new mealplan codes after the installation.
Please feel free to head over to our Help Center with any questions you might have, we’re always happy to help!