My Connections Content: download your hotel list in CSV

Check out our new Connections Content release!

Now you will be able to download your Seller’s Hotel List in a CSV format!

Why?

Because flexibility is key!

Although we have our api method to get the list of hotels available, often our partners need to check Seller’s portfolios on our site. When checking big portfolios, checking data on screen is not the best option and they need an option to export them.

What?

Our additional option can be found next to our button to Get Content on screen, indicating Get CSV. Once you click on it, you will get a message informing you that CSV is being processed.

Once the file it’s ready, you will see a notification in a little bell :bell:, on the top right side or our site, informing you about the CSV status:

Then, your file will be ready for you!

What do I have to do?

Nothing! Log in our site and check your Supplier’s Content in My Connections tab.:desktop_computer:

Need to know more?

Check some articles about how to check My Connections Content, how to deal with Content issues and more. :books:

We hope you find this information useful!

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via our Help Center, we’re always happy to hear from you. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Great job, it will be very helpful!

1 Like

Dear team,
It seems there is a problem with the CSV file. After following the instructions to get the file, we never received it. Could you please double check?
Thank you
Regards
Javier

Hi Javier,

We will contact you directly in order to check your case. We regret you are suffering inconveniences with the downloading process.

Thanks and regards,

Tania

Hi Tania,
I need the content for Rakuten-Zumata. I tried twice last wek but the file never was generated. Not really sure how long it takes for the file to be ready, but we didn´t receive any notification about it.
Thank you very much for your support with the case.
Regards
Javier

Hi Javier!

We have sent you an internal community message, could you kindly take a look and let us know your details? Also we will send an email now in order to make sure you get our notifications.
Thanks and regards,

Tania

Thanks for your assistance with the case :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Regards

1 Like

Just for Community info, all issues with our notifications service have been solved! :hammer_and_wrench:
Thanks for reading and contributing!

1 Like