We would like to take this opportunity to encourage you to upgrade your connection from our legacy Hotel Buyers API to Hotel-X Buyers API, which has more functionalities and is completely customizable at a request level.
Why is the StaticConfiguration method being deprecated?
Over the last years, the information provided in this method has evolved and improved, rendering the structure obsolete.
The method MetaData, first released in 2018, offers the following advantages over StaticConfiguration:
- The information in MetaData is structured and separated into sections of the API booking flow).
- Dated - breaks down the dates on which the fields were updated.
- Detailed - outlines all the available information in detail.
What do I have to do?
You should implement the MetaData method as soon as possible.
- 18 October 2021 : We stop supporting the method.
- 21 February 2022 : If you use this method, you will receive the tag “operationImplemented” set to false.
<StaticConfigurationRS> <operationImplemented>false</operationImplemented> </StaticConfigurationRS>
- 1st March 2022: The method will no longer be available and if you use the method you receive an error.
<s:Body> <s:Fault> <faultcode xmlns:a="[<http://schemas.microsoft.com/net/2005/12/windowscommunicationfoundation/dispatcher>](<http://schemas.microsoft.com/net/2005/12/windowscommunicationfoundation/dispatcher>)">a:InternalServiceFault </faultcode> </s:Fault> </s:Body>